Trapeze Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is a comprehensive transit asset management software application used by more than 100 transit agencies throughout North America. EAM is designed for tracking all transit infrastructure, including rolling stock (railcar and non-revenue), facilities assets (stations/shelters), track/fixed guideway (linear), maintenance of way, etc.
EAM’s key features include the management of:
- Assets: Cradle-to-grave equipment management
- Work: Shop floor work order management
- Materials: Comprehensive parts inventory and purchasing functionality
- Service Request/Defects: Portal used to report problems with assets and equipment
- State of Good Repair/Capital Planning: This module is built to collect data agencies need to comply with MAP-21
- Experience: Role-based user interfaces for Supervisor, Technician and Storekeeper functions
“RTD selected Trapeze because EAM provides a configurable, user-friendly solution to RTD’s maintenance management needs. Prior to making a final decision, RTD staff visited several Trapeze customers who were pleased with Trapeze’s support and responsiveness to their needs and concerns.”
- Phil Washington, General Manager, Denver RTD
Download this solution sheet to learn more about Trapeze Group’s EAM solutions.