Recently, the words integrate and interface have become, incorrectly, synonymous. Integration is a much more powerful word that has lost some of its luster because of the unfamiliarity of the correct definition of the word. While similar, the thing that takes integration one step further is the multiple, previously independent systems freely sharing information.
In this webinar, Nick Ross, Industry Solutions Manager – Intelligent Transportation Systems, will elaborate on the difference between integration and interfacing. Throughout the webinar, Nick will address the:
• Automation of day-to-day processes through the cross-stream flow of information and ensuring consistency throughout the data
• Issues of using custom interfaces to bridge technology gaps
• Aspects of what happens when there is an update to either product
• Potential challenge of a broken interface because of new releases or patches
• Robustness of an integrated system as they can grow together